Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm Back!

  Howdy y'all! After a brief Sabbatical wondering if Romney is the best we conservatives can do, it occurred to me that I was looking the wrong direction.He may not be the best we can can get, but I'd bet the farm we'll be better off under him than four more years of  "Hope and Change" Ooops, my bad, it's now ''Forward".
  Okay, now that I've choked the bile down from reading those two Marxist slogans, I'd like to rant some on what passes for a media in this country...when you have to get the truth from the Enquirer, something is definitley wrong. You realize that one of the few stations running with Fast and Furious is Univision? There has to be something inherently wrong that when we have agents killled and a government coverup is taking place about the only station keeping this on the airwaves brings us Telemundo and Sabaddo Gigante? And how about the media being a willing stooge for the Administration during all this Libyan crap? The Media may  think they are his allies, but Obama has no allies. Obama for Obama, that should be his message. Let the media spin that.
  Let's move on to Libya and the death our people there. Anybody out there really belive it was a spontaneous protest? Hmmm,  I went to several protest marches and rallies during the Viet Nam War to see what they had to say. You, know in all those people, I never saw one RPG or mortar and those were carefully scripted and choreographed events. While the government lies through its teeth about this event and panders and aplogizes to those people, the media happily stirs the koo-aid and congratulates itself on being the watchdog for the country. More like lapdog for the annointed one if you ask me. about the only questions asked by the media today is will this story help or hurt Obama? And, if will hurt him, how can we shift blame to the conservatives?
  I don't remember the last time I watched Network National News. I tend to gravitate to Fox and I do enjoy them and the fact they have had more Liberals on their shows, than all the other News stations combined have had Conservatives on theirs.
  So, until we can figure out what we can do to swing the media back to center again, I'm just gonna do what I've been doing, read about a story from a lot of different apsects and judge for myself. And a little of the El Rushbo daily don't hurt either.



No comments:

Post a Comment