Monday, May 28, 2012

The Vets In My Family

On this Memorial Day, I'd like to mention and say thank you to a special group of veterans.
They are the ones in my family. I've learned a lot from them over the years and though some have passed; a lot of them are still here and to all of them past and present; I'd like to say thank you.


 

Joe Carter         (father)
Edward Carter  (uncle)
WR Carter        (uncle)
Fred Carter       (uncle)
Bob Carter        (uncle)
Bill Moore        (uncle)
Jack Phipps       (cousin)
Scott Gladden   (cousin)
Lance Logue     (cousin)
 
 

Beverly Colby   (sister)
Al Colby            (brother-in-law)
Daryl Phipps     (cousin)
 
 

Diedre Phipps Cundiff (cousin)
 
 

Winton Kemmis (stepfather)
Ed Carter
 



To all the other Veterans still living, I salute you and  say thank you.
To the Veterans who have passed or have made the ultimate sacrifice
I pray to God to grant you the Eternal Peace you have earned and so richly deserve.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment