Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lies From Your President

 Listening to the radio this morning while going down the hiway, I heard an excerpt of Obama's book,
Dreams of My Father. From the little bit I heard, it soounded like he was channeling Kunta Kinte from Roots, but that's another story. Coupling that with the recent debates, I figgered it's time for Obama to churn out another book about his time in office and I thought this might lay the groundwork.(Bobby, feel free to interject with what you have at anytime.)

 
Lies From Your President


February of 2009 found President Obama vowing to reduce the deficit by 50% by the end of his first term in office. [I think we can see that never happened]

In early 2010, Mr. Obama claimed that the border fence is “basically complete.” [It is, if you consider 5% as “basically complete.”]

In March of this year, the President promised his new gas mileage standards would save the average American household $8000 per year. [There is only one small problem with that statement.  The American family on average spends around 4000 dollars anually on gasoline.]

You Didn’t Build that”  [Yes we did!]                                                                                                           

I’ve done more for Israel’s security than any President ever has before me.
[Obama aided Islamic Extremists take over of Egypt/ Libya.]

The GOP is responsible for Obama Jobs Bill Not Passing.
[Dems Rejected Jobs Bill
.]

Benghazi violence was caused by an internet video & demonstrations.[ Well that one should bite him on the ass.]

“Under Gov. Romney’s definition … Donald Trump is a small business.”  [Donald Trump employ over 25,000 people. Define "the".]

“I think it’s important for us to understand that the Fast and Furious program was a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration” [Fast and Furious was reinitiated without tracking devices in October, 2009. President Bush left office in January of that same year.]

My budget will cut the deficit by $4 Trillion over 10 years. [I thought the nose was supposed to grow when you tell a lie. To me, it looks like his ears are getting bigger!]

These are obligations that the United States has taken on in the past. Congress has run up the credit card, and we now have an obligation to pay our bills. [Looks like it’s been incurred mostly in the years of Obama.]
We have run out of places in the US to drill for oil. [Then why is production is up on private lands and you cut drilling permits by 50% and closed off drilling in the Gulf?]

Gas prices have been spiking for years! [The national average for gasoline in January 2009 was around 2.00. Now it's closing in on 4.00]

 We have created 5,000,000 new jobs! [Maybe so, but it it doesn't offset the number of jobs that have been lost with his policies, so at best it's only a half truth. My mom taught me that a half truth equals a whole lie!]


If I don't get the job done in three years, then I'm a one term president. [Job's not done and now he's running on platform of I need more time.]


In closing, I think that as loyal citizens, we should do our best to help him keep one of his promises. We should do everything we can to help him become a one term president. That way he won't  be a complete liar!


 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment