Friday, June 3, 2011

Shall We Gather at the River?

    Well yall, it's that time of year again when we SOTS begin to congregate at our World Headquarters on the Guadalupe River. We'll be coming from all over Texas and some other states. It's gonna be a good time enjoyed by all. I won't be givin out any particulars out but thu the week I'll  be posting some choice tidbits and some general information about what the doins are.  I'll tell yall about the teams and what they did for meals and entertainment and might show some of us on the golf course, course i wont be playin much this year as I'm still gettin over some shoulder surgery, but it won't hurt me to do some putting on the 19th hole if yall  get my drift.

  Gotta big week ahead so yall check in ever now and then and see how we do it up down in Texas!





No comments:

Post a Comment