Sunday, October 11, 2015

People and Things I Trust More Than Hillary



Howdy,
   Why is it ever time politicians say, ''you can trust me'', I get the feeling they are trying to sell me a pair of breeding mules[mules are sterile]. Trust, a small word but so large in everything we do during the day. Think about the things we automatically trust: our vehicles to start, an alarm clock to wake us up, the save icon on a document, etc. All small things but very important in most of our lives. How do you trust? Do you give it or does trust have to be earned? Me for the most part and maybe for most people it is a combination of the two. If someone or something betrays your trust, are you ever able to trust them or it again?
     Well now, seems we have a familiar name in the pot that is running for President. She says she thinks the US is ready for a woman President. I agree with her on that just not that it should be her. This has nothing to do with her last name or the fact that she has very little experience, her views differ from mine, and has a very off putting personality. I just don't trust her. In fact, here is a list of things and people I would trust before I would her:
  • A morning fart after a night of drinking Lone Star
  • Petting a porcupine
  • The EPA
  • The ATF
  • The IRS
  • A  street-corner 3 Card Monte Dealer
  • Gun Free Zones
  • Tony Romo when the game is on the line
  • Chupacabra sightings
  • A nasty looking Allsups Burrito at two o'clock in the morning
  • Area 51 reports
  • UFO sightings
  • My ''Jungle Juice'' not cause hangovers
  • Quail hunting with Dick Cheney
  • Catching a ride home with Ted Kennedy 
  • A Brian Williams  newsstory
  • General Petraeus' mistress
  • Filipino Street Food
  • Bill Clinton's marital fidelity
   That list could go on, but I think you get the idea. No matter how qualified a person may be for President, if you can't trust them, how can you vote for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment